Our team training sessions focus on core skills development and repetition. During your team practice we will assist the team to focus on key areas to develop and strengthen skaters as a team as well as individually.
The team training involves skating, stick handling, puck handling, shooting, and passing. All aspects and dimensions of the game are covered in the Team Training. The Team Training is designed to meet your team’s needs – area of instruction include, but are not limited to:
- Core Skills and Development
- Power Skating
- Stick Handling and Shooting
- Checking and Body Contact Training (age appropriate)
- Game Play
- Fore-checking systems
- Defensive Zone systems
- Entries and offensive attack options
- Face off
- Transition reading and reaction
- Power Play & Penalty killing
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your team training.