Our Varsity training sessions focus on a higher and skilled level of core skills, power skating and repetition. During your Varsity skate, our coaches will assist the team to focus on key areas to develop and strengthen skaters as a team as well as individually.
The Varsity training involves skating, stick handling, puck handling, shooting, and passing. All aspects and dimensions of the game are covered in the Varsity Skates. The Varsity Skates and Training are designed to meet your team’s needs – area of instruction include, but are not limited to:
- Core Skills and Development
- Power Skating
- Stick Handling and Shooting
- Checking and Body Contact
- Game Play
- Fore-checking systems
- Defensive Zone systems
- Entries and offensive attack options
- Face off
- Transition reading and reaction
- Power Play & Penalty killing
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your Varsity training!